PositivMasc publications are in manuscript.
Related publications from members of the research team are linked below:
- Negotiating Masculinity, Violence, and Responsibility: A Situational Analysis of Young Nicaraguan Men´s Discourses on Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence.
- Respectable, Disreputable, or Rightful? Young Nicaraguan Women´s Discourses on Feminity, Intimate Partner Violence, and Sexual Abuse: A Grounded Theory Situational Analysis.
- Screening and receiving information for intimate partner violence in healthcare settings: a cross-sectional study of Arab and Jewish women of childbearing age in Israel.
- Intimate Partner Violence Prevalence, Recurrence, Types, and Risk Factors Among Arab, and Jewish Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Women of Childbearing Age in Israel
- Childhood experiences of violence in perpetrators as a risk factor of intimate partner violence: a systematic review
- The effect of intimate partner violence and other forms of violence against women on health