- ‘They’re you know, their audience’: How women are (ab)used to cement the heterosexual bonds between men.
- Positive Masculinities and Gender-Based Violence Educational Interventions Among Young People: A Systematic Review
- Young people’s construction of masculinity and violence against
women: a cross-national comparison of Ireland, Israel, Spain and
- Mapping the policy and legal landscape in addressing violence against
women in Ireland, Israel, Spain and Sweden: a cross-country comparison
- PositivMasc: masculinities and violence against women among young people. Identifying discourses and developing strategies for change, a mixed-method study protocol
- Negotiating Masculinity, Violence, and Responsibility: A Situational Analysis of Young Nicaraguan Men´s Discourses on Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence.
- Respectable, Disreputable, or Rightful? Young Nicaraguan Women´s Discourses on Feminity, Intimate Partner Violence, and Sexual Abuse: A Grounded Theory Situational Analysis.
- Screening and receiving information for intimate partner violence in healthcare settings: a cross-sectional study of Arab and Jewish women of childbearing age in Israel.
- Intimate Partner Violence Prevalence, Recurrence, Types, and Risk Factors Among Arab, and Jewish Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Women of Childbearing Age in Israel
- Childhood experiences of violence in perpetrators as a risk factor of intimate partner violence: a systematic review
- The effect of intimate partner violence and other forms of violence against women on health